I almost forgot the word I chose for this year, until I watched a video I recorded sharing my planning process.
P A S S I O N A T E
This is the word that I chose.
I will fill my days with things and people that I am passionate about.
My desire was to live passionately, and I did in many ways. Following my passions led me to some amazing opportunities, and also invited in some challenges that led me to a beautiful awakening within myself.
Some of the things I accomplished were:
- Completing the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Program and becoming a Certifed Crystal Practitioner
- Resuming my Tarot study and working on becoming a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor
- Enrolling in Devoted Energy Coaching School and becoming a Devoted Energy Coach – which was MAGIC
- Becoming a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist
- Releasing unhealthy connections
- Dancing and singing more
- Commited to healing important relationships
- Releasing my business as it existed to pave the way for what’s next
There were so many more things that I did. Some small, others were quite a large feat.
Passion was certaintly at play and I’m grateful that I allowed myslf to let what I desired to fuel me. I learned so much about myself, and healed so much in the process too.
2023 is the year of Devotion for me. It’s about a deep, spiritual commitment to myself, my goals and all that truly matters to me.