Ingredients of Love
- Commitment – without commitment love is fleeting.
- Trust – without trust you cannot fully give or receive love.
- Honesty – this is the basis of trust. One lie can eliminate years of trust.
- Fun – adventure and new experiences to strengthen your bond.
- Romance – Daily gestures to show your love.
- Humor – laughter is the best medicine. If you can laugh together and pray together, you can make it through anything.
- Goals – sharing the same goals will guide your relationship and having goals independent of each other ensures individuality and gives you the chance to support your partner.