Essential oils come from plants. They are naturally occurring compounds that help the plant to grow and thrive. Think of them as the immune system of plants.
Without getting too technical, the structure of each compound gives the oil its smell as well as the properties it provides.
Some are natural antifungal, antibacterial, or antiviral. There are so many amazing properties that are great for your health and wellbeing.
There are tons of uses for essential oils. From your hair down to your toenails, oils can help you look and feel your best.
Trust me you need essential oils in your life. After using them for so long, I don’t know what I would do without them. I reach for them first for upset tummies, headaches, and when I need to relax.
I have been using essential oils for years and know just how potent and helpful they are. There is so much power in just one drop. With a teen and a toddler, I deal with all the moods. Placing something calming and supportive in the diffuser makes my household so peaceful!
Today I am sharing just 10 reasons why you need essential oils.
10 Reasons You Need Essential Oils in Your Life
- Lower or eliminate your exposure to toxic cleaning chemicals. You can clean your home with powerful and great smelling oils like Lemon and Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil.
- Save money on expensive creams for your skin. You can create your own custom skin care regimen right at home. Frankincense is known for its ability to help with cellular regeneration. Imagine using that on your beautiful face!
- Fresh flavored water on the go! Save time and money by adding a drop of your favorite essential oil to your water. One of my favorites is Peppermint and Lemon.
- Low-cost detox. Lemon oil has amazing cleansing properties. It will help your body detox. Just add a few drops to your water.
- Tea time! I love tea but sometimes I forget to refill my tea stash at work. I always have my oils and can make a quick tea with hot water and one drop of Peppermint oil. It’s so strong and flavorful.
- Make it a spa day any day! Adding relaxing oils to your bath, like Lavender or Frankincense, can help you relax and relieve stress after a long day.
- You can save money on things like cleaning supplies, hair conditioners, and beauty products.
- Essential oils are a natural way to boost your mood! They can help uplift you, relax you, or energize you. Emotional aromatherapy is how I fell in love with oils. They can comfort you and help you release negative emotions.
- When it’s cold and flu season essential oils can help boost your immune system. Keeping you healthy and strong!
- Oils can help you disinfect your home.
- Use essential oils to help you focus. Perfect for study time!
- There’s an oil for that. From cleaning your home to caring for your pets and family, essential oils have you covered. If you are looking for a natural solution for your health and wellness needs, essential oils are the way to go.